Frequently Asked Questions
- Attend one of our monthly meetings, and talk to one of our helpful and friendly members.
- Go to the Contact Us page, and fill in your name and email.
Select Member Query, complete your query text, then select Send.
One of our committee members will contact you.
Yes, there is a membership fee.
As at Sept. 2020, the annual membership fee is: $30
(Due to COVID19 restrictions, and the majority of 2020 meetings being cancelled, the committee has decided that any 2020 fees paid will also include 2021 membership.)
There is no additional cost to attend meetings.
- Monthly meeting attendance which includes coffee & biscuits.
- All completed models brought to monthly meetings are photographed in the “Light Tent”, and are then published online on the club’s (this) website.
- The club usually sponsors the attendance of club outings in some way. (theatre tickets, club lunches, first round of drinks, etc)
Friends or families are most welcome as an introduction to club membership, but not ongoing.
You may bring your latest (or earlier) model creation to display and be photographed. Models "in progress" will also be photographed as part of the "On The Table" display, but not in detail.
But, you don't have to bring anything.
Just an interest in Scale Modelling.
We meet from 7:30pm on the first Tuesday of every month at:
(except November: 2nd Tuesday and January: no meeting)
Box Hill Community Arts Centre
470 Station St
Box Hill, Victoria 3128 Australia
Google Maps Link
Check the Upcoming Events in the right sidebar
Certainly! Please be sure to introduce yourself to a club official, and we’ll make you welcome & invite you to join in.
- Close by is MetroHobbies (Station St, Box Hill) [also in the CBD].
- Further East is Models & Hobbies 4 U (Mountain Hwy, Boronia).
- ESSMC’s Swap & Sell on the Sunday after the March long-weekend.
- IPMS’s Model Expo Monday Swap Meet on the June long-weekend.
- Select Login at the top right.
- Under the blue Login button, click the Forgot your password? link.